Wednesday, October 17, 2007

a little bit of fun

Here's something fun if you're in a aristocratic kinda mood - get your own Title like I did! Sue at Wandering Star and Cindy at Yapping Cat Studio both were having fun on their blogs using these - you really should give it a try! Here's mine:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Exalted Highness Duchess Tracy the Confused of Much Madness upon Avon
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Here's today's postcard. The scan seems to be a little crooked but no matter. I believe the stamp is by Magenta. I don't know about you , but by Friday -i'm pooped.

Have a good one

7 comments:

Will said...

My grandma always said, "too pooped to pop." I didn't really understand what she was saying until now when I am too pooped to pop. That title thing sounds cool, I'll have to go see what my title would be. Have a great weekend.

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

well I loved my title:"Milady the Most Honourable Jean The Bean the Evanescent of Divine Intervention". How cool! Thanks!!!

stunning postcard. you really know what the hey you are doing!

Lisa Renéa said...

Lovely postcard!!

June Houck said...

I am Lady Madame June the Elegant of West Smeesborough.

Love the post card! Great stamp :)

lauren bergold said...

omg--i'm definitely gotta get me one o' those title thingies...afterall...i've got the CROWN now... ;)

Donna Layton said...

I don't know how the heck you can stamp like that without a stamp-a-ma-jig. It's amazing.
Did Will tell you he did his title and it was something about Mildred and he did mine and it said I was some sort of evil wicked something or other. He thought it was fitting.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I loved your title when you posted it on my blog. How funny is that? That thing is fun, it came up with some great ones for my hub. LOL.