Happy Birthday to my dear friend Barbara !!!
If you want a treat, go visit Barbara's blog - she is fabulously talented and one of the sweetest women I know.
Miss B - hope it's a very special day!
I believe I used some stamps from StampinUp!Now on to the house cleaning.Literally - i gotta do some. My house is slowly turning into a disaster zone. So that's on the agenda this week. (i don't dare think i'll get it all done today - it didn't get in this shape in one day - and it won't be returned to some semblance of order in one day either).
Also some blog house cleaning is in order. I've been the recipient of some awards I keep forgetting to post about. Those that have done the bestowing must think I am an ungrateful blogger. I am just one distracted woman these days.
My good friend June bestowed the Nice Matters Award upon me. Here are my nominees for this sweet award:
- Barbara http://smith411.typepad.com/my_weblog/
- Donna http://www.undertheredroof.typepad.com/
- Jean http://prettykittydogmoonjewelry.blogspot.com/
- Joan http://drawingonnature.blogspot.com/
- Keri http://a-country-life.blogspot.com/
- Lauren http://llaurenb.blogspot.com/
- Linda http://redplaid3.blogspot.com/
- Lisa Renea http://tatteredtiara.blogspot.com/
- Sue http://ozzigirl.blogspot.com/
- Tina http://shewhostamps.blogspot.com/
- Nancy http://shewhostamps.blogspot.com/
I'm only sposed to nominate 5 but hey - i know a lotta Nice people :-) and i know as it is i'm forgetting somebody. forgive a scattered peri-menopausal woman k?
I've got more house cleaning to do but i'm gonna have to come back later to do it!