Monday, November 12, 2012

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

can't you just hear Judy Garland singing?
ok so now you can
 
Love "Meet Me in St. Louis" don't you? 
Seeing as I've been on a vintage music sheet kick I thought I'd throw in the music itself.
Alright - on to the card...
which coincidentally has sheet music for this song in the background. And in the foreground - Papertrey Ink In the Meadow die of that cute sledder as well as the hill itself...and the sentiment is from PTI's Think Big Favorites #20

4 comments:

Babsarella said...

Another FAB card!! Keep them coming!!

Terri said...

Great card. I especially like the sheet music background. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog too.

Kim Heggins said...

What a fabulous card...I just love that little one sledding down the hill.

Kathy Mc said...

Love this ~ reminds me of my childhood!