Sunday, November 11, 2012

2 More Christmas Cards

 Hi there! Today I've got 2 cards to show you. Both cards feature sentiments from Papertrey Ink's Happiest of Holidays stamp set. I also used the Fabulous Frames die for both cards. On this first card I used some PTI New Leaf patterned paper and I dug around in my stash and found a tin of Prima Holiday Poinsettias (which also contains some lovely holly). Quick easy card right?
The next card I used a few of the patterned papers in the Scarlet Jewel patterned paper pack and tied on some gold ribbon. Another quick one but I really like how it came out.
Okay... Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oooh, I love the fabulous frames diecut from the striped patterned paper!

June Houck said...

These are both so pretty; love the dimension on the first one too! Gorgeous scene card in your previous post :)

Marybeth said...

I cant be away this long … you have way too much going on. Love both of your framed cards , just gorgeous!