Friday, November 02, 2012

You Are Just 2 Sweet - Thank You

I needed a thank you card for a friend and made an attempt yesterday - an hour later, sewing machine taken apart... I had to stop. So today - new day - try another card idea and no sewing machine (i'll have to deal with mine later) and I came up with this card. I kinda like it. Sometimes me and mixing patterns don't mix. But Idunno - I do kinda like it.  I used PTI's Tagged Sentiments and a StampinUp set Mixed Bunch. I stamped the little flower from Mixed Bunch in both ink and Versamark and I like that combo. The gingham patterned paper is from the Fine Linen patterned paper pack. Oh yes - I did use the Limitless Layers circle collection from PTI to cut out the circle and scalloped circle. Ok ... off to see about some ironing (I know... that's not fun!)

No comments: