Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloweens-a-comin day 4 - wait - it's here!


Happy Halloween kids!
 
Last 3 cards to show you today. All three cards use the Happy Spooky Halloween stamp set and die from Papertrey Ink. The patterned papers are all from the Halloween Prints paper pack from PTI as well.
On the first card, I cut the speech bubble using my Silhouette Portrait. I added some ric rac I had in my stash as well as some tape from K&Co.












The second car uses one of the Tremendous tag dies from Papertrey Ink and some black Bakers Twine. I cut the cat using some glitter paper (like the Doodlebug sugar coated cardstock). I decided I'd add the kitty's face in using a white gel pen.









And the last card is very similar to a card I posted on day 1 - just a slightly different layout.

So that's it for Halloween cards. It was fun but now I need to move on to get caught up on my Year of Cards gifts for Christmas not to mention a whole lotta Christmas cards.

Have a wonderful Halloween! Candy for everyone :-) (I don't know about you but it's the only day of the year I don't feel too guilty about eating some candy... well not tooo guilty.) Enjoy!

1 comment:

June Houck said...

I love these Westley cards!