Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloweens-a-comin day 3

 So here's another few Halloween cards for my dear ones featuring that adorable cat (who looks just like my little Westley) from Papertrey Ink's Happy Spooky Halloween set. In the first card I used some patterned paper (PTI's Halloween prints - the dotted orange/black paper) along with a background I made using one of the stamps from the set stamped in Versamark. I cut the speech bubble with my Silhouette Portrait and stamped a sentiment from PTI's Keep it Simple: Halloween. I also added some black ric rac from my stash.










The second card - more stamping to create a background but this time with PTI's Orange Zest ink. I matted the main image with some patterned paper from the Halloween Prints paper pack. I used the same sentiment as the previous card. And finally, I added a little Orange Zest Bakers twine to finish it off.
Okay that's all for today. I'll be back tomorrow with more! Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: