Wednesday, October 15, 2014

More Fall Y'all 2 (Happy Autumn)

Back again with my Happy Autumn card.
I used my Silhouette Portrait to cut out the main image and the rest of the card is papers from Doodlebug Friendly Forest Collection along with the Mini Doodle Pop cardstock leaf sticker.
And a little twine.
And my sewing machine.
I used to sew on my cards all the time and I'd gotten out of the habit. I really love the look of stitching on paper. I started stitching on paper probably 15 years ago. At the time I was sure I'd wreck my sewing machine but I didn't - well not right away at least. I think this is my 3rd machine. As much as I'd love one of those fabulous computerized ones I don't sew quite as much as I used to. Back in the day I was sewing drapes and Halloween costumes - various and sundry things. But these days I pull it out for cards and the occasional project that I gotta make (I have a few that are coming up - stay tuned!)
Okay - that's all for today kids. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: