Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloweens-a-comin day 2

Back for day 2
Here are two more Halloween cards I sent to my
Dear Ones. Those cats are from Papertrey Ink's Happy Spooky Halloween and  Cat's Meow sets.
(They are representing my two crazy kitties, Westley & Willie.)
The sentiment is from PTI's Keep It Simple: Halloween and stamped on the Double Ended Banner die from PTI. Patterned paper is from the Halloween Prints paper pad (yes... also PTI!)




The 2nd card is also using the Happy Spooky Halloween set as well as the Text Block: Halloween die. I stamped the ghosts two different ways. I stamped the white ones you see using PTI's Fresh Snow ink. Then I went back and stamped more ghosts in Versamark. My intent was to clear emboss those and I did - but you're wondering what are those white specs? Well.... long story short: a while back I hadn't been careful and some white embossing powder got into my clear EP. I thought I marked the top of the jar - I should have thrown it away. And when I was making this card I used the wrong jar of clear embossing powder. But strangely enough - I kinda love it. Serendipitous wouldn't  you say?

Alrighty that's all for today - see you tomorrow for day 3

No comments: