Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloweens-a-comin day 1

 Yes I have not been posting much. Ahhhh- but I have been making things (when I am not in my pre-Thanksgiving rip-the-house-apart-we've-got-company-coming frenzy. Yes I'm already thinking Thanksgiving - you can't start the cleaning too soon - and it is not yet Halloween. Heck I'm already doing some Christmas crafts... but more on that soon.).
So I have made a bunch of Halloween cards for my "dear ones" (i'm gonna make a category for them for heavensake) and figured I'd post them over the next few days.

For the first card I used Papertrey Ink's Happy Spooky Halloween stamp set and die as well as a circle Nestabilities die. The background paper is also Papertrey. So cute and makes the card come together so quickly - this was a less than 10 minute card. I am positively in love with the little cat - he's a replica of my little Westley (my mostly companion, ever-present shadow, and best buddy).


This card was another quick one. I used a few dies from Papertrey Ink: Text Block: Halloween die as well as one of the dies from the Shakers & Sprinkles kit to make that stitched frame. I also used some polka dotted tape from K&Co Smash book line.
I think it's a nice masculine card (for someone I'm not sure would appreciate the cute cats :-)).

Okay that's all for today. I'll be back with more all week!

No comments: