Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Dear Ones cards for January/Year of Thinking of You August

Hi friends! Here's a Dear Ones card I made for this month. (Dear Ones cards are those I send to special friends/family members who I rarely get to see - they live so far away - and they're all seniors - some get out - some don't - but they all appreciate a handmade card and a little note to let them know I'm thinking of them.) I made 8 of these cards very quickly.
I used Papertrey Ink stamps (Flower Fusion #'s 4 & 7), the Linen & Canvas Impression Plate, the die from Wonderful Words: Hello and those stitched rectangles from Lil' Inker.
It's been cold and snowy here in the 'berg and I am trying to think "Spring" - hence the color palette.
That's all for today kids - stay warm where you are!
I'm editing to add that my sister-in-law liked this card so she'll be using it for the "Year of Thinking of You" cards - August edition.

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

I think this is an idea of yours that I am going to need to borrow.
Little Mabel