Wednesday, January 07, 2015

A Year of Thinking of You - January

Well those Year of Cards gifts went over well - so much so that one sister-in-law asked me to help her out with a little project of her own. She's got a friend who she'd like to send a card to every month - a Thinking of You kinda card. She asked if I'd come up with a monthly card - and why not? It's one of my favorite things to do - make (and send) cards. Let's share the "sending cards" love! What my sister-in-law really liked the most about my YOC's (which I'll remind you were all birthday cards)  was their seasonality. So, with that in mind, here's what I made for the January.
The sweater was created with the Sweater die from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment (from PTI's Keep It Simple: Thinking of You stamp set) was stamped on white cardstock cut with the Double Ended Banner die (also PTI). The patterned paper? - I created using my Silhouette. I used the Snowflake Fair Isle Background - filled it in with red - set it to No Cut and just printed it off. I think it makes a really cute sweater!
Okay - that's all for today! Have a good one

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

How cute is this Nordic sweater!? Adorable!