Friday, January 30, 2015

Thinking Happy Thoughts of You/Year of Thinking of You - June

Hi Friends!
I had that little bird from Purple Onion Designs out last week and decided to make another card using him. He's just so darned cute. I stamped him a few times on cardstock, colored him with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut him (and his friends for a little dimension) out.  I decided to sit him on that little branch (also from POD) and situate him on some diecuts (Mat Stack 3 and Mat Stack 3 Layerz from PTI) and sponge in some sunshine. I also used the Herringbone Impression Plate from PTI for the background. And I finished it off with a sentiment from PTI from the Heart-2-Heart #12 stamp set.
That's all for today. I am off today on a little excursion with my husband. I'll have to tell you all about it when we return. Til then - have a good one!
editing to add - my sister-in-law is using this one for our "Year of Thinking of You" cards for June.

No comments: