Friday, April 13, 2012

Leafy Birthday

Hi there.
Been a few days - and I'm getting a little impatient with the construction going on in my house. The floors are done but we still are working on getting a new bannister installed - that should be completed today (it's hard typing with my fingers crossed but I'm doin it anyhow). Then the final staining and I'm thinking the torture will be over next Wednesday. Sigh - I want my house back.
Onward to the leafy card you see to your left. I used Papertrey Ink's Lovely Leaves and the sentiment is from PTI's Think Big Favorites #12. I used the kiss technique using a retired Canvas background stamp from StampinUp!. I'm not sure you'll be able to see that Canvas image kissed onto the leaves - but trust me it's there and it looks pretty - kinda makes each leaf look plaid - very cute!.
I'll have another card tomorrow (really... 2 days in a row!)
Have a good one ~

No comments: