Wednesday, April 04, 2012

a 21st birthday



here's a card I made for a 21st birthday being celebrated today. I can hardly believe it but the calendar doesn't lie. Anyway I used a number of Papertrey Ink products: the main sentiment is from the Movers and Shakers Sentiments Collection (as well as that little "pull here" ... didja see that?); also the Background Basics: Tin Types. I cut the ovals from my Nestabilities and cut the dies for the sliding feature of this card using the PTI Movers and Shakers Sliders Dies.
This is what the card looks like until you pull that little tab - and when you do it looks like this:









 The 21 is cut from some Papertrey Number dies.. cute huh?
ok... gotta run!

1 comment:

Babsarella said...

Totally FAB! Love the adorable pull-out. I am guessing this is for Miss E. Wishing her a terrific 21!!