Thursday, November 22, 2007


The turkey's been decimated, the pie has been destroyed (my kids lingo) and I'm tired. Any body else that cooked pooped too? But all in all, an okay Thanksgiving. Kinda low key since it's just us'ins. While I cooked I listened to a little "Miracle on 34th Street" - of course I speak all the lines as I watch as I know them all - I watch the movie at least once every holiday season. I don't know about the weather you had today but it was the warmest Thanksgiving I can remember. Currently the wind is howling, as its been doing all day - so it was breezy but very warm. I guess those winds are bringing in the cold temperatures we're told to expect by tomorrow morning. It's going to drop 30 degrees overnite - how bizarre is all I can say. This morning as I cooked breakfast I needed to stop and change from my snuggly warm sweatshirt into a t-shirt. It was warm. The postcard above was Tuesday's edition. Wednesday's postcard is below. I continue to work on my Christmas cards -
I'm trying my best to fit in a little assemby as time permits but the goal is still to be done by Sunday.

5 comments:

Joan Y said...

Hi Tracy, I am just getting our Thanksgiving celebration started here. It's only 3:00 in the afternoon! Glad to hear you had a nice evening! Love these postcards btw.

June Houck said...

I love all the cute critter stamps :)

lauren bergold said...

omg i LOVE that crocodile...and the birdies... (whose future i slightly fear for, frankly, but still) ...how *CUTE* is that card?!!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

ahhhhh! these are so cute and cool!

Babsarella said...

Love all the rubber soul stamps. I have been eyeing them at the new A.C. Moore by me. I am thinkin about the set with the giraffe and the lizard!