Tuesday, November 06, 2007

And now for your musical enjoyment ......





Now that WAS fun wasn't it?
okay onward ......
postcards for Tuesday - i found this pic online somewhere - the kids got some large ears and i dubbed him the record holder for worlds largest ears - non-elephant category (as the son has the mistaken notion he's got the title (not even close). And today's postcard is a little bit of fun regarding our wedding weekend (the shuttles were never crowded but i couldn't resist when i found this photo).

Well i gotta run. Hope you have a good Wednesday



6 comments:

Donna Layton said...

LOL! Love the shuttle picture. Where do you find this stuff?? I can't read the postcard, but I'm sure it's hilarious. When I click on a picture on blogger blogs, I get a HUGE highly pixelated thing. I'm sure it's AOL. I've got to make some changes. Also, the music thing is a mystery to me. It's a pretty, solid red box on my end. I guess I don't even know what the real internet is like!

Sandra Evertson said...

I Love your blog banner! That is such a wonderful picture! It speaks volumes!
Sandra Evertson

June Houck said...

Ahh...not even close. My uncle, grandfather, and great grandfather win. When I was born, and then my girls, my grandma said,"Oh! I am so glad your ears are close to your head!"

Cindy said...

Rofl....I don't know which I liked best...the Bob Dylan or the pics....thanks for the laugh.

c

lauren bergold said...

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! both of these are *hilarious* and have made me roar with laughter...which is slightly problematical since i have a cold...and roarin' leads to chokin'...but it was worth it!!!

btw: crazy...MOI?! i think you've confused me with somebody else. like mebbe that june girl...she's pretty zany!!! :)

Lisa Renéa said...

More fun & fab postcards! How cute!!!