Saturday, March 10, 2012

on second thought

I was trying out a few things and made a card then I decided I wasn't done. Ever do that? You find something not quite right or perhaps lacking? Well here is the original card
And here's the updated version
I'm still deciding if I'm happy or not LOL
I used Papertrey Ink's Heart-2-Heart #1 mini stamp set and their Spiral Notebook Die. The papers are My Mind's Eye Lost & Found and that addition in the right hand corner is a stamp from the Fresh Vintage Stamp Set from StampinUp (I think its a Sellabration set).

Oh I've been meaning to mention a few good books I've read lately: The Descendants by Kaui Hart Hemmings (yes, the book from which the George Clooney movie was adapted), The Litigators by John Grisham, and the book I finished yesterday (actually I couldn't stop until I finished - that kind of book) called Defending Jacob by William Landay. Anybody have a book they'd like to share - I need a new one!
Alrighty - this weekend is short enough as it is with it being Daylight Savings Time (waaah) so I'm off to get going for the day. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: