Wednesday, March 14, 2012

busy week

You know I've been busy with things-other-than-papercrafting when I received my new Big Shot (yes I finally bought one - the deal was too good and I'll still use my Cuttlebug) on Monday. I forgot that I'd ordered it even when the doorbell rang and I went to see who it was and I saw the box on my doorstep. Get this - I thought it was a package for my son - let him bring in the box when he got home and I said whaddyaget? He said "It's for you, Mom". I did a little doubletake and thought what could it be? Then realized it was my Big Shot. And it is now Wednesday and I still haven't taken it out of the box! I know - how is this possible? LOL
Well suffice it to say I've got a lot of stuff going on and I hope to be back in card making mode tomorrow. I will confess that this afternoon I had a golden hour of scrapbooking. Yes! And since I've been using Project Life by Becky Higgins page protectors (and also We R Memory Keepers page protectors for maybe the last year or two? - the divided up kind) I actually got a bunch of pics scrapbooked memorabilia included. Happy happy girl here.
So stay tuned. Oh - tonite is Survivor and American Idol (the DVR is a wonderful thing) - loving them both this year - how bout choo?

No comments: