Friday, March 23, 2012

another busy week but what's that... it's a card

sorry about my absence. I really thought I'd be back last week but life is like that now isn't it? But I do have a card I made. I'm looking at the pic and it's not the best but I think you get the idea. I used the first Papertrey Ink set I ever bought - Boards & Beams. I just love that house as well as the typeface on the sentiment.  I also used the Double Ended Banner Die and the little decorative flower is from another PTI set called Mat Stack 5 Collection. I colored the house using my prismacolor and copics.






Here's a little closer look at the house.
Alrighty - I'm off again. I'm hoping to show you a few more things I've been making in between less fun stuff! Have a good one!

1 comment:

June Houck said...

Oh, yea, you are still making stuff!