Thursday, March 08, 2012

Hello

Yes I've been a little busy. We went away over the weekend to see family and ever since we returned I've been playing catch-up.
Here's a little card I made with a Papertrey Ink set called Sweet Spring which also has a coordinating die (ms. die-a-lot here) for the label - making it so easy to put together a card dontcha know (now I wish they'd come up with a die for that oval in the middle of the label. now that would be cool...) I colored the flowers and butterfly with some copics, stamped the green background using the single flower stamp in versamark and I used an embossing folder in the center bottom section.

1 comment:

Babsarella said...

Totally fabulous, as always. Love the embossed cardstock on the bottom, the lovely stamps and die cuts, and the pretty spring colors.