Wednesday, March 28, 2012

pink polka dot birthday

So first I have to say - not the best picture. Forgive.
I was in a bit of a hurry. Story of my life. HA!
Bigger part of the story is I've been packing up a lot of stuff on the first floor of my house as I'm about to refloor it all (new hardwood replacing carpet, new kitchen tile replacing other flooring - ooh it's gonna be purty but in the meantime - big fat mess - ugh!) So I made this card for a work friend and I had a time trying to find a place to take a photo.
Regardless I used a Papertrey stamp set called 2012 Birthday Tags which has such wonderful images - and you can make a card in no time flat I'm telling ya! I stamped that cute tag, cut it and the scallop circle with the Limitless Layers 1-3/4 Circle Die Collection. I thought it needed a bit more than just the ribbon so I pulled out an old favorite I've had for probably 10 years? - the Fiskars Paper Crimper and crimped a band to go across the card. Oh and the polka dot paper? Well that's from a paper pack called Polka Dot Parade - also Papertrey. Here's another not so hot shot :-) of the card - but you get the idea, no?
I'm hoping to sneak in a little cardmaking on this day off in between packing more stuff (I have a few days left to get the packing finished).
 Have a wonderful day!

No comments: