Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Card #7


The weather is looking a bit more Thanksgiving around the burg - coldish and rainy. But those Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly papers are still making me feel happy! I only used a small piece of it in this card but I think it makes a nice contribution. The stamp is from Lockhart Stamp Co. and I'd bought it back in September when I was buying myself a few birthday gifts :-) It's a cute stamp isn't it? and gives me plenty of coloring opportunities. I colored it with prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits. That's the swiss dot embossing folder from Cuttlebug you see in the background. I made the embossed pattern on the pale aqua background using my Scor-pal (it may be hard to see in the photo). I'd picked out a satin deep burgundy ribbon but then I unearthed a roll of this wider ribbon from the depths of my ribbon box. I liked the wider ribbon better so I went with it. The color in the photo is a little off but it really looks lovely in person. Okay kids - that's all for today. Hopefully I'll have another CC posted this week.

1 comment:

June Houck said...

I've been seeing lots of cute CC GBJ creations in blog land, but you got your mojo on :)