Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas Card #6 Pink Winter Wishes


i'm not a fan of pink. I don't dislike it either but it's never been my favorite color. But every once in a while i find something pink i love - like this Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly paper - i love the whole pad of paper. It's so cute and happy. So it deserves to be on a cute and happy card. I saw a cute card by Debbie Olsen using some of the same paper so I thought I'd give it a try.
I used two different Cuttlebug embossing folders (Snowflakes and D'vine Swirl), a retired StampinUp! set called Frosty (for the snowman), a Nestability tag (ribbon tag trio) and a cute little sentiment from Purple Onion Designs Merriness set. I paper pieced the scarf and hat.
Now back to more card making!!!!
Have a fun day :-)

3 comments:

Babsarella said...

Oh yes, I love it!!! Totally adorable and so cool for a pink Christmas card!!! BTW, thanks so much for the book you sent. I received it over the weekend (while we were away). Looks like lots of good info.

June Houck said...

BEST Tracy card EVER!!! Love, love, love this!!!

lauren bergold said...

well i dunno if you love pink...but BY JINGO...it seems like pink loves you!!! (& if it's any help, i love pink enough for BOTH of us...with a bit leftover, even!!!) :)

this is ♥AWESOME♥ tracy! i love the papers, i love the embossing and i especially loooooooooove the layers...and the way you've cut them like the patterned paper into those gentle sloping curves!

MAGNIFICENT! ♥♥♥