Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Year of Cards: November

Hello friends!
Back again to show you the November edition of my Year of Cards.
I decided to use Papertrey Ink's Autumn Adornments stamp set for the image. It's just the loveliest stamp - you can add little pumpkins to that vine or acorns like you see here. And I opted to keep it somewhat monochromatic. The cardstock is PTI's Fine Linen, the image is stamped in PTI Classic Kraft ink. The sentiment is from Birthday Classics: November, stamped in Dark Chocolate ink. Then I pulled out my sewing machine and did a bit of stitching (the thread is an off white - almost beige - blended right in. I was looking for the texture, not the color to add to the design).
Alrighty - that's all for today. Up next is December...

1 comment:

June Houck said...

Sweet little acorns! And your zigzag stitching too...makes me swoon :)