Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Winter Wishes Dear Ones


Just jumping on here quickly to share some "Dear Ones"
cards I'm mailing out this morning. The stamps are Pompom Pals from PTI. So cute and fun to color (but as I'm looking at this pic I realize I forgot to color in one of the striped borders! LOL Had to stop and color that in superfast so I can get these in the mail this morning).
I played around a lot with these in a few stolen moments over the last few days and while I love my Copic Markers I decided to finally use my Prismacolor pencils - and that magic colored pencil technique (mineral spirits and tortillon). I also threw in a little Wink of Stella on those stars. Not the best pic but I wanted to just get something out here on the blog. Its just the busiest time of year and while I'm making things I'm not always sharing.
Lots of tags to be made, gifts to be wrapped (and purchased in some cases!) and I need that last stamp set for my Year of Cards. It'll all get done. It always does right?

Hope your holidays have gotten off to a great start and you're enjoying the season. Thanks for stopping by!

Updated: now its the afternoon and I came back cos I realized I needed one more "Dear Ones" card so I made the Pink snowman with the silver border (now the top pic). I wanted to show you the pretty sparkle of the clear Wink of Stella - so cute. That's really all for today now!

1 comment:

June Houck said...

Oh, these are all *snow* much fun! I really like each and every one. AND I am glad you took the time to color and have fun in the midst of the holiday bustle.