Sunday, September 14, 2014

Thank You Glasses

We took a visit up to Baltimore to visit my husband's Aunt and I wanted to send her a thank you. She's one of my most favorite people in the world. When we visited, we went to lunch at a restaurant right on the water, then took a stroll around. She grew up in the area and knows so much of the history. It was a wonderful afternoon. We stopped back at her place and were getting ready to head back to Virginia when I realized I'd lost my clip-on sunglasses. I truly am lost without them - my eyes and bright sunshine don't get along. We looked a little but had to get on our way. Don't you know she called me the next day to let me know she found them and a few days later they were in my mailbox. She's a sweetheart. So I decided to combine my thank yous and made this card. I cut the glasses using my Silhouette portrait. The flowery printed paper is actually Hazel & Ruby wrapping paper - so pretty. I cut the scallop & banner with dies from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is from the Banner Sentiments stamp set from Papertrey Ink as well.

No comments: