Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Let's get together for coffee

I had a little bit of time this afternoon so I thought I'd make a couple of quick cards. I used the Heart-2-Heart #1 mini stamp set from Papertrey Ink as well as the coordinating die for the cup, the double ended banner and spiral notebook page dies. I also used two stamps from Purple Onion Designs: the Late 1800's script and Antique Ledger backgrounds. The patterned paper is an old one I had from Foofala. I colored part of the cup with some Copic markers. I used some Antique Linen Distress Ink on the sprial notebook page around the edges and did a little stitching on both cards. I really love the color combination of the kraft, cream and red cardstock (Scarlet Jewel from PTI).  Okay that's all for now!I

2 comments:

June Houck said...

Love these!!!

Rainbow Roses said...

I really appreciate spending some time to talk about that, I believe firmly regarding this and so really enjoy understanding more about this kind of subject.Keep up the good work!