Friday, May 25, 2012

PTI Blog hop for May


I wanted to participate in this month's blog hop. The challenge was to pair green with bold black and white patterns. Ok... so no real patterns here LOL. I did play around with some and as I'm running out of time this will have to suffice. Now that isn't to say I don't like what I came up with - I really am happy with it. I wanted to try out using my new Notched Flowers Die Collection. And I haven't used this sentiment - from Flower Fusion #12. But I have used that little flower from the Mat Stack #5 collection and I love it here. Also - it's hard to see but I dry embossed some lines around the sentiment. Ok I have to run. Thanks for looking

3 comments:

June Houck said...

Excellent!!!

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous CAS card. Love it.

victoria h said...

Simple but effective. Gr8 card.