Thursday, May 31, 2012

Baby Cards

 I recently bought a baby stamp set from Papertrey Ink called Bundle of Joy - it's so cute and a really nice basic set. I hadn't had a new baby set in years - I needed something new! I thought I'd make a few cards for my stash this afternoon.  The background paper is from the Fine Linen Pattern Pack from PTI.
This set is so easy to stamp with - lining up the different bundle patterns with the main bundle image - easy peasy! Then I just colored in the baby with some Copic markers.
It's been a while since I've made a card with no die cutting involved! I do love my dies :-)
With that said, I did make some gift tags to go along with these cards - using what else? a die LOL  I used the Tag Sale #3 die from Papertrey. It's just the best all around tag. Here's a pic of the tags. I think they're really going to look so cute on a baby gift. I didn't add any ribbon right now. I'll pick the ribbon when I wrap the gifts.
That's all for today - have a good one!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Tracy, these came out SO sweet! I love this baby set, I just made a card recently using the same image:) I love your tags too! I agree, I love that tag.

June Houck said...

These are gorgeous, T! That tag die is the prettiest I have ever seen....leave it to PTI to make such awesome product!

Monica K. said...

Beautiful baby set! And I just love those tags you made too. Adorable!