Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A few more Father's Day cards

I'm back again with a few more Father's Day cards using the World's Greatest stamp set from Papertrey Ink. On the first card I also used the Background Basics: Medallions (I think next to the BB: Gingham, the Medallions is my favorite!) On all three of these cards I used the Half & Half Die Collection (you see two of the three dies here - such an easy way to create a design element on a card. I also kinda think they'd make nice bookmarks yaknow?). Oh yeah - on the first card I cut the striped circle using a circle die and the other cards I die cut those cute little ties (I still have a bunch of ties sitting on my drawing table here just waiting for some ink).
Hope you're having a good one - it's been pretty hot here in the 'burg- our upstairs A/C gave out on Monday.  Not great timing but then again - it never is right? The temps on Monday and Tuesday were over 90. Today the temperature is more like 80 and - the repairman came and we're back in business. 
Alright - enough from me for today! Have a good one ~


1 comment:

June Houck said...

*LOVE* these FD cards!!! Great ties and fab shapes you placed the sentiments on.