Friday, December 07, 2012

Snowflake Sparkle Ornament

I'm trying to get a package together to send my sister - some of the Christmas presents are already there. But I've got one gift here that needs a little decoration and I need to make some tags for the gifts already at her house. So today I put together a little package decor that also doubles as a tree ornament. I used Papertrey's Damask Snowflake dies. I combined some modpodge with some ultrafine glitter and painted that on - I think you can see the shimmer - it's pretty. For the sentiment I used PTI's Happiest of  Holiday set. I really love this set and have given it a bit of a workout. I wanted to highlight the word Christmas so a little masking was required. I added some ribbon to the back and another snowflake on top of that to finish it off.
Tomorrow I've got to get those tags done - hopefully I'll have a few to share then. Have a good one!

3 comments:

Kathy Mc said...

This is beautiful, Tracy! Love all the shimmer and perfectly executed sentiment.

craftmates said...

What a beautiful tag! The glitters add so much to it,so pretty.- Irma

Jenny said...

Wow! Gorgeous!