Sunday, December 02, 2012

Make it Monday #93 Splitting Die Cuts

a real quick post here (i'm supposed to be making dinner ;-)) Another birthday card for that nephew who is turning 13 (this one is from my mom). I used the Celebrations die to cut the shape for the sentiment - I actually cut it out using kraft cardstock and some striped patterned paper I had. I cut apart the striped diecut and adhered it to the uncut kraft diecut. Then I stamped the large sentiment onto the kraft cardstock. I assembled the rest of the card and added the small sentiment at the bottom. Both sentiments are from the Celebrations stamp set.
ok.. i better get on that dinner! Oh yes - I was trying out the Papertrey Make it Monday challenge on Nicole Heady's blog!

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great die to use for the challenge, Tracy! I love the striped paper you used, too!

Joyce said...

Fun card for the challenge. 13 year old boys are tricky for cards, and I think you really nailed it with this one. Isn't this a great technique?

Babsarella said...

Another terrific male card!!