Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Watercolor Thinking of You

I made another card with the images I watercolored the other day. This one is a "thinking of you" - I always need these. I send cards to my dear aunts as well as one or two close family friends - the ones that don't get out too much. They appreciate them so and I love to send them.
The image is from the Botanical Blocks II set. The sentiment is from the Banner Sentiments set and I also used the Double Ended Banner die. All from Papertrey Ink. When I finished I added some Wink of Stella - just adds a little bit of sparkle, yaknow?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No such thing as too many "thinking of you" cards in the stash. Like the bit of sparkle to add a nice finishing touch to your card.
I like it :0
Little Mabel

Bagels Recipes said...

Thanks for pposting this