Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sending You Big Hugs

On Friday I'd hoped to join the PTI blog hop but it just didn't happen. I spent the day with my bff, June (hey June!). When I got home I thought I'd give it a try and started stamping all over some cardstock with a stamp from Ruby Reprise. And well, as often happens around here something else needed tending to so I had to put it aside. I fooled around with it a little yesterday - and this morning finally got a minute to finish the card. I used the Phrase Play #6 die and stamps. At the bottom I tied on some ribbon I had and adhered a button but decided I wanted to do something else.  I took out a small round punch, stamped it with a heart and then used my Glossy Accents on top - kinda like a little button cover. The picture doesn't look as cute as it is in real life :-)
Okay - hope you all are having a lovely Sunday! I just took a break from working on my scrapbook of London. Having lots of fun with all my PTI Monthly Moments stuff. Have a good one!

No comments: