I saw the challenge this afternoon - create a project with a watercolor technique or look and I thought I'd really like to give that a go. I've been working on a lot of Valentines and I wanted to do something a little less structured.I used a palette stamp from my stash and inked it with PTI Aqua Mist. I stamped it onto some watercolor paper to create a background. I took a paintbrush and blended the background a bit. Then I stamped some leaves (from PTI's Turning a New Leaf set) onto the background. I took a fine paintbrush and went over those leaves to soften them up. Then I took a little of the Aqua Mist reinker and some water on one my acrylic blocks and went back into the background to darken up some of the areas. Finally I stamped my sentiment (from Fillable Frames Sentiments). I wish my photo did the finished piece justice because I really love the way it came out. Regardless, it was a fun little project and I thoroughly enjoyed doing something different! Loving these challenges!