Monday, February 11, 2013

sweet birthday wishes




I've been on a card making binge the last week and a half or so. With a need for some birthday cards and Valentine's Day coming up I've been a card makin fool.... and taking pictures was the last thing on my mind. But as I like to share what I've been doing and so I can remember what I did LOL... well I took pics but they're not exactly the best quality. With that said - I made a few birthday cards with Papertrey's The Sweet Life stamp set (and dies) as well as Think Big Favorites 16. I should note I did a little masking with the TBF#16 (stacking the words instead of the way the stamp is actually) - it was the sentiment I wanted to use but I needed to make it fit the space. I also used PTI's Half & Half dies and the Polka Dot Parade Patterned Paper Pack.
Okay that's all for now. I'm going to be back with a LOT of Valentines. Cos you KNOW I love to make Valentines! Have a good one!

No comments: