Thursday, January 31, 2013

Moxie Fab Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge


I saw a cute challenge over at that wonderful Moxie Fab blog :-) - Make an itty bitty card. How could one resist? Really - I had making some wee Valentines for my sister's kids (2 boys and a girl) on the brain. So here's what I came up with - sized at 3x3". I gotta say it's a wee little space but was quite fun. My little cards are quite simple to look at but in true tracyfp form - i made it a tad more complicated LOL
I used Papertrey Ink's Framed Out #11 die for the heart cut out in the center of the card. Also from PTI is the gingham patterned paper (Aqua Mist and Pure Poppy) and that XO border die is also from Papertrey. The little birdie is from a long retired set from StampinUp! called Cute Critters. I am sure I have another bird stamp but this one seemed perfect (and age appropriate)- as these cards will be making their way across the country (just like a bird would ;-)) to my sweet niece and nephews.
I did adhere some acetate in those little heart windows (primarily to hold in that inserted heart of a different color). I used some Copics to color in that cute little bird. And that is that.Totally cute and fun and I'm happy I played along with that challenge. Maybe you should too? Yes - you should!
Have a good one!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tracy! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)