Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!

I vowed to myself I'd get in a post the first of the year and here I am - 11:30pm on New Year's Day. Better late than never. It's been a crazy couple of weeks.... as witnessed by these pics of Christmas gift card holders I just finished today. Yes, Christmas continues. sigh. Long story short - weather and family who couldn't be at celebrations allowed me a little leeway which I desperately needed!
To be brief because I must go to bed ;-) I used Papertrey Ink patterned papers, stamps and dies (if you need to know just shout and I'll elaborate) but the most important feature is the Movers&Shakers Zipper Die - so cool and I cannot wait to hear how the recipients loved these (and the gift cards that are sealed inside).  I also used some of those Prima Holiday Poinsettias I bought after Christmas (maybe last year... could it be the year before.. perhaps... I can't recall but no matter - nothing more classic than poinsettia right?) I hope to get back to regular blogging soon. Thanks for staying with me - this was a particularly busy holiday season for us here in the burg. I'm really looking forward to getting back to normal!

No comments: