Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Birthday Queen is back






to wish Kris a Happy Birthday! We hope it's an extra special day!


Let's see what else have I been making?


Here's a card I sent to Jean whose post i just linked you up to had me so amused I needed to send her a card to thank her.

I now need to thank Barbara for her post that hooked me up with the image (from Stampington) that I used on the card.

I made another card using a different image from the set of images I'll post soon. I gotta wait til that card reaches its destination.

Okay - gotta run... its one of those days.

(edited to add: i'm getting a lot of annoying spam so you'll notice you're going to have to do a few extra steps to leave a message - sorry - that spam is just annoying!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gomen kudasai.

Babsarella said...

woo wee...now that card ROCKS! Love how you used that beautiful image and all those gorgeous papers. STUNNING INDEED!!! Can't wait to see the other card you made!

Will said...

Hail your majesty! Love the card. You are just amazing. I'm getting spam too and don't like it. I'm goign to have to do this little letter thing too, I think.

June Houck said...

I love these fun Tracy cards. They are always beautiful and allow the recipient to know you created just for her :)

lauren bergold said...

tracy!
traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacy!
TRACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHEM

sorry. not a bad card, actually. i kinda like it. just a bit. ok, rather a lot. ok, i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

(ps: i dunno what you mean about spam--it seems like a nice indian man is trying to let you know you have won the lottery. sheesh. there is NO PLEASIN' some people!!! lol)

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

hahahah I love it, and I blogged about it!!! jean --it is incredible!

Cindy said...

Ok, I really like this one too! So cute. And love the saying.

c

lol...did you win the lottery?