Saturday, September 15, 2007

the rest of the week's postcards



Hi all - here are the rest of this weeks Postcards from home.

The "postcard telegram" is a ruber stamp from Purple Onion Designs - not including the drawing of moi - natch. I thought my son would be amused if i drew "me" in the slot for the photo. And yes, I often wear my clipons so it seemed like the thing to draw dontchaknow.


the coffee cups are a stamp by Hampton Arts and the berries and little round sunbursty wheels are StampinUp!


8 comments:

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

I like the teacpus but the berries are mt faves. They'd be really nice alongside the leaves from the last post.

Joan Y said...

The top one is my fave! Such a cute concept dontchaknow. I think your son will be thrilled with ALL of them!

June Houck said...

There all good, but the post card of you is awesome! Joseph is gonna laugh at that one for sure. I love it! You are so creative and funny :)

lauren bergold said...

of course i adore ALL of them...but...that telegram one, with the sketch of you??! maaaaaannnnn...you could SELL those! (i'd cough up, and that's for sure!)

(i actually thought the "lady" was ANOTHER cool stamp...and i was gonna ask where you got her!) :)

Babsarella said...

Totally ADORABLE!!! Especially the first one...so cute!!! Haven't seen those stamps, but I will be checkin them out!!! I think Mr J. is gonna love all this cool mail!!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

you are COOL!

Sue McGettigan said...

Too much fun - they are all great but I LOVE the telegram, natch :)

Lisa Renéa said...

I love these! Each one is such a treat! Btw-love bombshell photo of you! FABULOUS! I'm tellin' ya girlie-this is so inspiring!