Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Jingle Belles Bling on the Holidays #JB2406

 While I may enjoy it, I don't have a ton of "bling" in my stash. I'm not a blingy card maker. I do like some sparkle and glitter on occasion,  so that's blingy in my book. And I'm a big embossing powder fan. With that said, I give you my entry into this weeks challenge featuring bling. I used old stamp sets from Papertrey Ink and the now defunct Feed Your Craft for the snowflakes, Mama Elephant for the sentiment, and snowflake dies from Papertrey Ink, and my new die (Thanks again Jingle Belle Queens Lauren and Stephanie) from Memory Box. The top layer of silver snowflakes were diecut from a silver metallic cardstock. The embossing powders are in silver as well as that Wow White Twinkle embossing glitter. And I drew the box around the sentiment with a Uniball Signo silver pen. With all that sparkle going on it was difficult to photograph so hopefully all the photos below will convey that bling.




Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

That is some rockin' silver sparkle ... I love it ... so glad you joined us as we BLING in the Holidays at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

Oooooh look at you already ROCKIN the new snowflake dies and combining them with sooooo much gorgeous non-bumpy bling aspects! (I have recently RE-fallen-in-love with embossing powder so the silver (& Sentiment!) was one of the first things I noticed!) ♥♥♥ So pleased you could join our BLING-y fun at Jingle Belles!