Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Thinking Spring

Good morning friends. Thought I'd throw a little spring into our lives with a little tag I made for a gift not too long ago. (okay I'm stalling going outside and shoveling last night's winter offering... that four letter word: snow. I know June and Amy - you like it! Me - it's not like I hate it. Not at all. But sometimes it's, how shall we say it... hmmm... incovenient? yeah. that's it!)
I used some Papertrey Ink products (quelle suprise!): Tag Sale #1, Tiny Tags, Year of Flowers Collection dies; Tiny Tags, Year of Flowers Collection, Background Basics: Twinkle. For the background I added in those wee dots of white with a white gel pen and I colored in the leaves with Prismacolor Pencils. Now the little flowers could be left white obviously but I wanted them to stand out so I used a Copic marker (that matches the cardstock) to color in the area surrounding the entire diecut (you know that white area).
I don't know about your garden but mine has bulb coming up all over - now covered in snow. But it won't be long now and I cannot wait.
Have a wonderful day! (yes... it's now time to stop stalling and commence with the shoveling).


No comments: