Sunday, February 15, 2015

More Valentines - I love you more than.....

Hi there friends. I said I'd be back with a few more Valentines. These were for my husband and two kids. "I love you more than...." seemed to be my theme for this year.
First one - for the husband - lover of maps, stars, space etc. I couldn't find a sentiment I wanted so I just wrote it myself. I just stamped the PTI Star Gazer Additions stamp with Versamark, clear embossed it and went to town with four different inks.
He liked it.



Next up - the card for my son. I was here in my craft room, looking for something (and I honestly can't remember what that was now....) and I came upon a box filled with diecuts (the premade kind available way back when...). I saw this pizza die cut that I'd originally purchased to put on a scrapbook page about this very same child. I decided why not just use it already! So I glued all those pieces together, embossed some white cardstock with a stylus- to create a napkin - and put that on a cardbase covered in some PTI Pure Poppy gingham patterned paper.  I just printed out the sentiment on my computer.
Suffice it to say this child loves his pizza - he comes by it honestly - pizza is in our blood.


And finally, a valentine for my daughter. This kid was not originally a coffee fan - but somewhere along the line, in high school as I recall, she decided she liked coffee. And often times we both can be found, oh around 4pm, gathered around our Keurig, brewing ourselves a cup. I have been on a Silhouette kick lately - trying to use it as much as possible - learning still what it can do after 2 years. I saw this print & cut coffee cup in the Silhouette store. Printed & cut same, added a computer generated sentiment (inside it says "and that's a lot"). She laughed when she saw it - saying something to the effect - well that IS  alot. Everyone knows I love my coffee.
But I love these three more (more than the stars in the sky, more than pizza and more than coffee).
Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day. My husband and I had just the nicest time - went to the movies (The Imitation Game - such a good movie!) and out to dinner. This was our 33rd Valentine's Day together. I think it's fair to say it was our best ever. :-)
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: