Friday, January 31, 2014

Therapy continues: More from Doodlie-do


So I mentioned I was playing with Copics and a new stamp set from Papertrey Ink called Doodlie-do. I have two more cards to share with you today.

Here's the Blue & White version.
I used Papertrey Ink Enchanted Evening and Spring Rain cardstocks and stamped the images as well as the sentiment in Enchanted Evening ink. I used B21 & B95 Copics.







 Next is the Blue-Yellow-Green version
I kinda like the way this one came out too
Again I stamped the images and sentiment in Papertrey Ink's Enchanted Evening ink and the  cardstock is Spring Rain. The Copic markers I used were B21, B95, YG63, and Y21

The sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink mini stamp set named Happy For You.

I am sure I'll be making a bunch more cards with Doodlie-do.
That's all for today - have a good one!

2 comments:

Marybeth said...

Wow Tracy , if I would have seen your cards I might think I would have placed an order this month. I love these two cards and I bet you enjoyed the coloring time.
Beautiful and I like the new look of your blog.

Leigh Penner said...

These are lovely, Tracy! I love the placement of your stamped flowers & leaves -- looks great!