Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Another birthday card

yes another birthday card - for a dear male family friend. I do make other kinds of cards but I do send a lot of birthday cards! And I know I am stuck on this one image - that "sending Birthday wishes" there in the center (from Papertrey's 2012 Birthday Tags set - it's just so pretty! And admittedly very generic and versatile right?) -I'm definitely getting my money's worth out of this set. I also used the Mat Stack 5 collection as well as the coordinating dies, Limitless Layers oval and Half & Half dies. The patterned paper is from the Fine Linen paper pack - also all from Papertrey.
I made a few more birthday cards yesterday - and I've been preparing for our beach vacation coming up beginning this weekend. I cannot describe how much I need this vacation! I've downloaded some books and I've got a book waiting for me at the beach house (one of my sisters-in-law is leaving it for me - she's a peach!) and I shall be a fixture on that wonderful stretch of sand with my Nook!  I hope you all have a wonderful week!