Friday, June 01, 2012

Tag-a-lot

When my daughter and I used to do Girl Scouts we'd also do the summer Day Camp program for a week that they have here in my neck o' the woods :-) It was called Camp Tag-a-long. (The idea was mom's who volunteered could also bring other kids with them and those kids could participate in all the activities too - it was great - course my son is 5 years older than his sister - and he was not gonna tag-a-long LOL but that's another story). Anyhow I was thinking about those days while I was making a bunch of tags this afternoon. I tagged-a-lot. I cracked out Papertrey Ink's Tiny Treats: Birthday set as well as the 2012 Birthday set - I just love these stamps! The first pic shows tags using the 2012 Birthday set. I did a lot of stamping, cutting apart, and gluing - I swear it's better than therapy. I just love doing this kind of shtuff. I used that Tag Sale #3 die again as well as the Limitless Layers Ovals and Circles Collections. 
On the next two tags I used the Tiny Treats: Birthday set. There are so many cute little images to choose from but today that little bee caught my eye. I used a Copic marker as well as a Prismacolor pencil with a little sparkly Gelly Roll pen (for the wings) to color him in. And those polka dots? I had some Smash tape sitting on my desk and I thought it would go very nicely.
Okay that's all from me - have a good one!

No comments: