Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Answer and Deluxe accommodations

What is that?
It's a loaf of bread
But you guessed that didn't you.
We have yet to eat it. I'm trying to think of what I can cook for dinner that would compliment such a loaf (a nice vegetable soup comes to mind.)

Anywho
I was surfin and came across these Deluxe Accomodations
Don't you just want to bake a bunch just so you can take them somewhere?
This looks like such a great product. Where was it when I was the cupcake-totin-queen (when my kids were in elementary school - the land of all things cupcake)?
I thought i was livin large when i found a tupperware cupcake carrier I still love it but this courier - well thats just amazing.

2 comments:

MyRDreams said...

My cupcakes don't rate having these "deluxe accomodations". I'd have to learn to make mine look like these before I could be entitled to this. LOL. Makes me want to eat some cupcakes.

PS...I was reading your posts in order, and didn't know you'd already posted the answer to your question -- it was a loaf of bread. What a doof I am.

kris

Kerilou said...

I would have guessed one of those giant mushrooms that grow in our yard! The kind that turn brown, and you squish em and smoke comes out? Just bread, huh? Pretty cool! Keri