Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Jingle Belles Text me challenge

 It's almost the end of February and I'm still plugging away. Whodathunkit?


I looked through my stash and found a number of papers with text. This one is pretty old from a company called Creative Imaginations. I decided to glitter up some die cut snowflakes and added them to the card. What you can't see is a strip of glittered up cardstock at the bottom of the card. Oh well - if I have a chance I'll take another pic.  Right now I have to run!

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I think gorgeous! TBH, I'm struggling a little with this challenge thus far, Jo x

lauren bergold said...

Oh how I love this! and for the record, I loved (& probably still have lol!) lots of CI products... I wonder what happened to them? In the meantime, I'm thrilled that you're still hangin' with us and it's almost March. (You will be sooooo prepared in December!) So happy you could join our celebration of text at Jingle Belles! ♥♥♥

SmilynStef said...

I love that perfectly TEXT-y paper and the snowflakes are the perfect embellishment ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.