Thursday, February 22, 2024

JIngle Belles Text Me Challenge Take Two


I decided I'd like to make another card with text and am hoping this qualifies. Even so, I'm pleased with it. To create the background I used an old Papertrey background stamp called "Background Basics: Christmas Joy". Those background stamps are in reality only 5-1/2 x 1-1/4 inch strips requireing you to stamp repeatedly to get your background. (It takes a bit of practice - fortunately I don't mind LOL). I chose to emboss the background  and sentiment with white embossing powder. The images and sentiment are from a set called Sweet Holiday Greetings from Your Next Stamp. It's an old but very cute set. All images colored with copic markers. Thanks for stopping by and looking.



 

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

Oh good golly so you stamped the text MANY times... and did so quickly enough that you could white emboss and neatly enough that I thought it was commercial patterned paper. NEITHER of those abilities will ever be mine, but BOY I love seeing what you can do!!! So happy you could join our celebration of text once more at Jingle Belles! (yowza!)

SmilynStef said...

love that texty table cloth for those wonderful holiday treats ... so glad you joined us again at Jingle Belles.